Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yikes it's June already!

I can't hardly believe that it's been so long since I posted here. Liam has been a busy little guy, along with our whole family. Today Liam reached an awesome milestone - he wrote his name all by himself for the first time. I am so impressed with his drawing abilities and he is getting much better at writing letters too. Another recent development has been his interest in jokes and telling jokes. Most of them have to do with an animal sitting on something. The joke I've heard a million times this week is: "Why did the Bear sit on the egg?" "Because he sits on EVERYTHING!" Hahaha...

Very soon Liam will be meeting his little brother. I think he's pretty ready for being a big brother. We've been talking about it a lot and doing things to get him ready for the big event. Hopefully I'll be more diligent about updating here in the future...

No comments: