Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grant's First Week


Today we had a little "birthday" celebration for Grant and Liam to mark the occasion of Grant's first week and to help Liam with the transition of being a BIG brother. Liam and I went to the bakery to pick out a cake. He liked the one with balloons. We cut the cake in our garden with my sister and mom. After our tasty treat, the boys exchanged gifts. Some weeks ago Liam picked out some plush turtles to give Grant. Meanwhile, I put together a gift from "baby brother". Our little event went well, but I can tell that Liam is a little jealous of all the time I spend with Grant. The past few days have been trying and Liam has taken to screaming when he doesn't get exactly what he wants when he wants it. This is a learning experience for all of us...

No comments: