Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Four Years of Fun!

Well I just missed August 3rd by a few minutes - but we had such a busy day that I didn't get this post up in time. Today (the 3rd) Liam turned 4 years old! It's hard to believe that four years have passed since I first became a mother. Time really flies! Grant also turned 1 month old too. So there were important milestones for both my boys. It also just so happened that today was election day and both Grant and Liam accompanied me to the polling booth. A journalist snapped a picture of the three of us as I submitted my ballot - I wonder if our picture will make it into the newspaper?

I spoiled Liam in a couple of small ways today. First, I got him a sunday at McD's. I also let him pick what he wanted for lunch and dinner. Lunch was popcorn and a movie (Thomas the Train) at home. Dinner was chicken nuggets and macaroni/cheese. After dinner we had a little birthday party with the family. Earlier in the day Liam got to pick 4 cupcakes out at the bakery. I put a candle in each cupcake for him to blow out. Once we ate our sweet treats, Liam opened his presents. He got a sticker book, bug puzzle game, bug stamps, small stuffed lady bug, and a marble run block set. All items were a big hit! Liam and Daddy played with the marble run most of the evening. We had a blast!

No comments: