Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Baby is...

...nearly not a baby any more. At least he's a baby for a few more days. We are celebrating Grant's first birthday in Indiana at my mom's lake cottage, so I won't be able to post anything on his actual birthday.

I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by! It's a little scary. I feel like I've missed most his baby-hood while working or being too tired enjoy it. I try to take time to notice the little things and rejoice in all of the discoveries that he makes. He is a bright and happy little guy. He is so close to walking right now. He can stand on his own for longer and longer durations and has even taken a few steps. But he is weary of walking without having a finger to hold on to.

I'm making Grant's birthday cake right now...I'm very excited! I'll post an update about his birthday celebration when we return!

No comments: