Friday, July 29, 2011

The Great Communicator

Grant (and mommy) survived the surgery on Tuesday just fine. In fact he was back to his normal jovial self mere hours later. He took a long nap and then was playing rough and tumble soon afterwards.

On Wednesday evening Grant "communicated" his desire to nurse by carrying the boppy pillow over and handing it to me. This was no easy feat, as the pillow is just about as big as him! The next morning, he and Liam were playing in the dinning room. Then I heard Grant repeating a loud humming noise and went to see what was the matter. Turns out he found kitty's hairball on the ground and was sitting next to it trying to get my attention to let me know it was there. He didn't touch it or anything, just notified me about it. He is one smart cookie!

No comments: