Monday, September 17, 2007

Moving Mania

Last night was our first night in the new house. Liam as so excited that he kept running around upstairs. Exploring one room and then another. We were all so exhausted from moving so much over the weekend that we passed out around 8pm. We slept pretty well, even with it being only 65 degrees in the house this morning. We haven't turned on the heat yet, but it might be necessary if the evening temps stay in the 40s.

I was so chilly this morning that I bundled Liam up in fleece pants, woolly socks, and a sweater. I took the time to hook up the TV and VCR after breakfast so that Liam could watch Baby Einstein while I unpacked some things. He happily watched his video. When it was over I came to check on him and there he was...half-naked. He must have gotten too hot, because he took off his socks and pants and was standing there in only a diaper (which was also partially removed) and a sweater.

Liam was a trooper all weekend. It was quite a crazy time, but we finally have most of our stuff out of the apartment...everything except my office and computer that is. Since we don't have internet service at the house yet, we're leaving the office till last. So I won't be updating the blog too often this week. I should go pack some books while Liam is napping...gotta go!

PS - A HUGE thanks too everyone who helped us with remodeling and moving! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: