Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus

Today Liam went on a "field trip" at school. He and his classmates got to ride a city bus through town and back to school. Since his class is nearly all boys, they are currently obsessed with wheeled things. The kiddos had a real blast! I am told that Liam was all smiles and pointed out all the cars, bikes, and trucks that he saw on the bus. I am glad that his teachers had such a good idea and that Liam had such a great time. Eventually I might get a copy of some of the photos they took on the bus ride and I will post them to share.

Today is the first day that I felt somewhat human in quite some time. Liam and I both caught bacterial meningitis. I was really hit hard because I wasn't able to get to the doctor right away. Now that I finally have some antibiotics I am slowly recuperating.

Liam has been very talkative lately. He comes out with new words every day. One of his word today: satellite. He's also started counting with me. While I was counting to ten, he said "four" and "six" before I said them.

No comments: