Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday musings

On Monday we went to our usual Tot Time playgroup at the neighborhood center. Sara and Elli came too. Elli taunted Liam with wheat crackers...Elli was running around the gym with Liam following after her. I think Liam eventually ate her crackers. That's ok though, because I later feed Elli Liam's snack when he wasn't looking. The rest of our day was pretty uneventful. Liam took a good nap when we came home from playgroup. I took the opportunity to work on his play kitchen that I am making him for Christmas. I still have a lot more work to do! I also started taking the old burnt-out lights off our Christmas tree. Later, we went to Lowes to buy some LED light sets. We are upgrading to LED lights because they last 10 times longer than regular lights and are 90% energy efficient. Of course they cost a lot more, but it will definitely be worth it! I've also gotta get cracking on making some toddler-safe ornaments for the tree.

No comments: