Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My little artist


Liam loves to draw. Whenever he sees me using a pen, he wants to have it. I give him crayons and his own clip board with paper instead. He makes a very satisfied little noise every time he marks on the page. You can see an example of his drawings in middle, right of the photo (sorry, it's not the greatest photo and I was too lazy to hook up the scanner). He has also had the opportunity to make other artistic creations when we go to the Great Start gatherings. Last week they had materials for making a collage (it's on the bottom in the photo). He also got to "paint" a pumpkin shape with pant markers before Halloween (upper right). When he was in the toddler room at daycare, he painted leaves and they glued them on a paper tree (left). I framed the tree to display during the fall. It looks very nice in our living room.

No comments: