Saturday, July 14, 2007

Potter, Party

Well last night we all went to a late showing of Harry Potter. I know I'm probably a terrible mother to take my 11 month old to that movie, but he was asleep within the first 5 minutes! Sean and I got to enjoy a movie out and all the while, Liam got to snuggle on my lap. The only problem is that Liam is so heavy that my legs started to go numb in the middle of the movie...kinda like they did when I saw a movie while 9 months pregnant!

The other drawback is that we were up really late last night. Needless to say, were where pretty pooped when Liam woke us up at 6am this morning. At least we managed to squeeze in a nap during the day.

This evening we biked down to Hawk Island park to Aidan's 1st birthday party. Aidan is the son of Dan and Annie (Sean works with Dan). Liam and Aidan play together at daycare every Wednesday. Liam had a blast playing with Aidan and his new toys. We also enjoyed eating Aidan's birthday cake, made by his daddy. When we got home everyone but mommy went straight to bed.

No comments: