Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

This afternoon, Liam and I joined our friends Alissa and Ashtyn for the Boo at the Zoo event. It was beautiful and sunny and a little bit chilly...the perfect October day. Liam wore his Luke Skywalker costume again, since it seems to be his favorite.

I also managed to cobble together the rest of my Princess Leia costume. I stuffed brown pantyhose with batting and then stitched them into buns. Then I sewed the faux hair onto a cap I made from an old brown t-shirt. You can see the results...it was highly entertaining! You should have seen the looks I got at the zoo, not to mention in the car on the way there!

We spent most of our time in the farm area. Liam wanted to feed the goats his candy. I somehow don't think tootsie rolls are part of their approved diet.

After the zoo, Liam and I took daddy out for his pre-birthday dinner. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant and had quite a feast...dim sum and all!

No comments: