Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good News!

My day began on a wonderful note. I received a call that I was being offered the job that I interviewed for last week! What happy news. Of course this means a lot of changes for us, but I think they will all be worth it in the long run.

Liam and I had a fun and busy day. We first went to the state history museum. Liam had a great time running around and going up and down all the stairs in the exhibit hall. His favorite exhibits were the cars and the reconstruction of a one-room school house. The recorded sounds of people talking and other background noise made him uneasy though...I have to admit it is unsettling to hear a bunch of kids talking when there are no other people in the room with you.

Later in the afternoon, there was a great start program at the Impression 5 science museum. It was a small group today, but we all had a good time. After that, I took Liam to get a hair cut. We got home in time to meet daddy and then we headed out again for a celebratory dinner. What a fun-packed day!

No comments: