Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tempura

Liam seemed disappointed that he didn't go to "school" today. To keep things interesting, we had our friends Alissa and Ashtyn over for dinner. Sean and I got adventurous and made an Asian feast for dinner. I made tempura shrimp, green beans, and scallions. Sean made egg drop soup. I also made sushi rolls and rice. The kiddos absolutely loved the egg drop soup. Both Liam and Ashtyn kept asking for more! I didn't think to take a picture of the lovely meal, the only proof I have is this mound of dishes! :/

After dinner, Liam and Ashtyn played happily. Apparently Ashtyn remembers Liam, because her mommy said she ran to grabbed her coat, yelling "Liam" excitedly when she heard she was going to Liam's house. Liam adores Ashtyn and Alissa and gave out lots of hugs and kisses. They were so cute sitting on the rocking chair together...look, they even match (and no it wasn't planned!).

No comments: