Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bye, Bye, Bye!

This morning as Liam and I were leaving for daycare, Liam said "bye" three times and waved as he did! It's not yet a language explosion, but the language part of his brain is definitely developing right now. He had a great day at "school" (daycare). He got to play outside for a while on the swings and even went down a small slide. When Sean and I arrived to pick him up he was giving a smaller baby their bottle, which had fallen to the floor. What a thoughtful little boy!

This evening he had fun pulling pots and pans out of one of the boxes I packed. His favorite pan is the angel food cake. A couple days ago he figure out that the inner portion of the angel food cake pan will fit over his arm and he can put his fingers through the hole at the end. It makes me laugh when he does this...I call him ROBO-BABY! It's not a very good picture, but you get the idea.

No comments: