Wednesday, August 1, 2007

One year ago today...

...My water broke at around 11pm and thus began over 30 hours of labor that brought Liam into this world. It is fitting that today was the hottest day of the year, as it was also last year. I'm astonished by how fast the last year has gone by. Liam has grown in so many ways. Have I grown too? Undoubtedly. And so has my relationship with Sean; hopefully we've both grown for the better.

Liam spent most of the day in daycare. We got a late start in the morning and said goodbye to grandma Kathie before we left for daycare. I ended up picking him up early because of our meeting with our realtor. Before the realtor came, Liam had fun pretending he was daddy and wearing Sean's name badge from work. A few hours later we heard from the seller, who countered with their asking price. Apparently they're not willing to budge. After Sean and I talked it over, we're going to try for yet another house tomorrow evening...sigh. Maybe third-time's the charm!

No comments: