Monday, April 2, 2007

My Heritage?

Ok, this post doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I just had to share it! A couple days ago I ran across a web page called myheritage.com. In addition to doing the usual genealogical stuff, they also featured this program that compares your picture to celebrities to see who you look like. I just had to try it!

Here are the results. Much to my surprise Molly Ringwald, Angelina Jolie, and Gewnyth Paltrow were among my look-a-likes, even using this rather goofy portrait from church. I also imported a photo of Sean to see who his look-a-likes were. One of his top scorers, James Spader, has always been one of my movie star crushes! I'm not sure what all this means for Liam's looks. I don't think the face recognition program will give you results with a baby picture!

Today Liam and I did a little shopping. I finally got some baby-safe items for around the apartment...I covered open electric plugs & put up a gate to block off the kitchen. I also found a huge deal on some mesh fabric to use as a baby carrier for the summer months. It was even my favorite color, turquoise.

After Sean came home, a realtor came to visit and get started looking for homes for us. Jim seemed like a really nice guy. Hopefully he will find us something great! The rest of the evening Liam practiced being a couch-potato with daddy...doesn't he look so big today! I can't hardly believe how big he's gotten!

No comments: