Friday, April 13, 2007

YoBaby

This post is a mish-mash of things that happened today. First of all, my hives came back last night. I'm not happy about this...I was going to call the doctor, but the office was either busy or closed every time I had a chance to make the call. I decided to take Zyrtec again, even though it make decrease my milk supply.

Liam at three meals of solids today. For breakfast, rise crispies and bananas (the same as mommy). For lunch, sweet potatoes. Dinner was apple YoBaby yogurt and sweet potato. He also got a snack of rice crispies while mommy and daddy were eating their dinner.

We went out to eat tonight at Old Chicago Pizza to celebrate the second anniversary of Sean being cancer-free. This afternoon Sean drove to the U of M Med center to meet with his surgeon and get checked out. The doctor found nothing unusual on his skin, so we came breath easier again. Whew! At dinner I had my first beer in over a year and a half. I'm not much of a drinker, but I decided that with everything going on, I deserved a treat. Mmmm...Newcastle! Don't worry, in case you're wondering, I didn't breastfeed the baby after drink a beer.

Liam is a little congested too. I will have to keep an eye on him to make sure it doesn't turn into a sinus infection or earache. Otherwise, he is just as feisty as usual. He can get around very well now. If I walk to the kitchen, he will follow me down the hall! He crawls, walks with the help of furniture or objects, and sits up all by himself. He's also figured out how to get back down without falling after he's stood up...it only took him about a week to learn that skill!

No comments: