Monday, January 21, 2008

My Little Dear

We had another three-day weekend in Indiana. This time we went down to lend my mom a hand now that she is home from the hospital. On Sunday my mom was feeling up to taking a trip to visit with her mom and dad on the other side of town. Last week we learned the sad news that the supposedly slow growing cancer that my grandfather had, had actually spread throughout his body. So it was important to me that we also got to spend a little time with my grandparents too. Liam was pretty well behaved. It turned out that my Aunt Chris was also visiting, so Liam had a house full of people to visit with.

One of the things that Liam discovered was this cute little deer statue that was in my grandparents kitchen. The deer turned out to be just the right size for Mr. Liam to ride on. He climbed on the deer and patted it's head like it was a horse. We all had a good laugh seeing him play!

No comments: