Thursday, January 3, 2008

Super 17!

Well after a review last year's posts, it seems that illness was a pretty common occurrence. Unfortunately, 2008 has started off the same way. Yesterday Liam and I both visited the doctor for our sinus/ear infections. Liam was weighed this time. He is now 24lb 14oz (getting ever closer to that 25lb mark). Of course going to the doctor means more antibiotics, but I think we really do need them this time. I have been feeling nauseated and dizzy for days now and I need to get better.

Liam is 17 months old today. I am feeling so rotten that I don't even feel like going to get groceries, let alone take him out to do something fun. We colored a little this morning and he went down for an early nap (after some persuasion). If I'm feeling a little better, we might go paint some pottery at the studio down the street this afternoon. I know he's dieing to get out of the house and so am I!
__________

UPDATE:

After Liam took his nap, we went to Playing Picasso to paint some pottery. Liam got to make a Christmas ornament (something I had wanted to do before the holidays, but never found the time for). We we lucky, because the Christmas pieces were on sale! What fun and what a mess!

No comments: