Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two more critters

Last night and this morning I finished two more critters to add to the finger puppet menagerie, a bunny and bear. Now I have five puppets to hide in Easter eggs for Liam...I can hardly wait!

Liam was rather testy today. He's working on getting another molar right now. His two-year molars seem to be much slower to come in than the rest of his teeth. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of these teeth though...I know the poor guy is miserable, but he's driving the rest of us crazy in the process!

I tried taking him to story time at the library this morning, but he just wasn't ready to sit still. He whined and cried, and so I scurried out feeling quite embarrassed that my kiddo wouldn't behave for a story. Oh, well! At least he stayed pretty happy while we shopped at the thrift store. I came prepared with apple slices and cheerios for him to nosh on while I looked for some shirts and pants for him and some jeans for me. I am happy to report that the trip was a great success!

No comments: