Saturday, May 5, 2007

He's a Swinger! (May 4th, 2007)

Friday morning Liam and I went back to the rummage sale for the "bag" sale. I went through the piles of baby clothes, most of which were severely stained. But I managed to walk away with three paper grocery sacks full of clothes! Now he's set for the next year. I got tons of 18mo. clothes for this summer, as well as 24mo., 2T, and 3T clothes for the fall and winter. So Liam won't be needing any more clothes for a while! Yeah!

In the afternoon we had a playdate with my friend Alissa and her daughter, Ashtyn. We decided to carpool to a local park so that we could take the babies swinging. On the drive over the little ones got too hot and were in tears by the time we arrived, so we took a break in the shade under a tree to nurse and snack. Then we went over to the playground. While I've taken Liam swing on my lap in a regular swing, he'd never been in alone a baby swing before. I think he enjoyed it...when I stopped pushing him, he would rock back and forth in the swing to make it move. He spent most of his time watching the other babies and toddlers swinging. Silly me, I forgot my camera. Fortunately Alissa had hers...I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them...stay tuned!

On the way home we stopped at ceramic sale. The babies were so worn out that they both quickly fell asleep once we left. Liam continued to nap at home. He probably napped too well, because he didn't want to go to bed. Here he is protesting bedtime. I was too tired to post on the blog last night.

No comments: